Reasons for implementing the "Whistleblower channel" Whistleblower channel
Different legal regulations make it necessary to have a complaints channel, which can be unique and must allow communications to be made even anonymously. Reasons for implementing the “Complaints Channel” Complaints Channel A sanctioning regime is regulated for those companies that fail to comply. Some normative references
- Directive (EU) 2019/1937 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2019.
- Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act (AML/CFT Act).
Regardless of the aforementioned regulatory obligations, whistleblowing channels are an essential component of any effective compliance risk management system, as they foster an ethical business culture, promote greater trust and reputation among shareholders, employees, customers and suppliers in the company, improve its ESG indices, are an effective way to generate efficiencies, save costs and time for the company and are a good way to know what is happening within the company in an objective, safe and reliable manner. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Whistleblowing is the main method of fraud detection in both SMEs and large companies. Early detection of incidents and possible legal infringements enables the company to plan its reaction, initiate investigations, remedy the damage and notify the authorities where appropriate.
INTEGRITY LINE" SERVICE
Our "Integrity Line" service incorporates the whistleblowing channel (IT) and our specialised technical advice for whistleblower management:
1. Channel for making complaints also anonymously. 2. Channel for communication with the complainant. 3. Storage of supporting documentation (documentary database).l). 4. Monitoring of the case until closure. 5. Alert system for compliance with deadlines.
1. Receipt and analysis of the complaint. 2. Request to the complainant for additional information, if any. 3. Drawing up a report with a proposal for measures to be adopted. 4. IT administration of the complaints channel.
SOFTWARE COMPLAINTS CHANNEL
A Whistleblower Channel is the clearest evidence of the organisation's commitment to its internal and external environment, as well as to compliance management.
INTUITIVE, EASY TO USE AND QUICK TO IMPLEMENT
ADAPTED TO THE CURRENT REGULATIONS ON THE SUBJECT, RGPD AND ISO STANDARDS
MULTILINGUAL, AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION SERVICE AND UNLIMITED NUMBER OF USERS
CUSTOMISABLE AND ADAPTED TO EACH COMPANY'S NEEDS
MODERN ENCRYPTION TECHNOLOGIES
INTEGRITY LINE" SPECIALISED CONSULTANCY SERVICE
1. Receipt and analysis of the complaint. 2. Filtrar la información, descartando aquella que no sea relevante ni pertinente. 3. Requesting additional information from the complainant, if necessary. 4. Preparation of a report with proposals for measures to be adopted.
OTHER SPECIALIST CONSULTING SERVICES
1. Technical advice to the entire organisation on the commission of fraudulent and unlawful acts and possible criminal liability of the company and its administrators. 2. Design and implementation of governance policies. 3. Training and dissemination of ethical culture and company-approved policies. 4. Legal defence. 5. Ensure the effective implementation of the complaints channel. Conducting audits.
COMPARISON BETWEEN DIFFERENT SYSTEMS FOR IMPLEMENTING THE WHISTLEBLOWING CHANNEL
CANAL DE DENUNCIASIntegrity Line
CHANNEL OF COMPLAINTS BY MAIL OR VERBAL
Guarantee of anonymity of the complainant
Simplicity in case management and case traceability
Guarantee of privacy of information
Use of different languages [wpml_comment] Guarantee of whistleblower anonymity
Guarantee of non-manipulation of information
Ensuring regulatory compliance